Be part of our Green Dream Team
We’re always interested in hearing from talented designers & Architects who share our passion for green design and want to make a meaningful difference with their work.
Current TABC Job Openings:
Looking for a place to flex & grow your organisational skills and make a real difference with your work?
Looking to play a key role in a cooperative team that shares your values and supports your growth?
Look no further – The Architect Builders Collaborative Inc. [TABC] is looking for you! We are currently seeking an Studio Manager & Administrator with 3+ years experience to contribute to the growth of our green team.
You will share our belief that Architects and Designers have a key role to play in building a more inclusive, sustainable society. Our focus is on designing & facilitating beautiful, cost-effective, low carbon buildings that contribute to making a better City for all to enjoy. Through the creative adaptive reuse of older buildings, enhancing accessibility for all, creating new low carbon homes and socially inclusive spaces we dedicate our work to making a real difference in our Clients and our fellow citizens lives. We strive to create and renovate green buildings that nurture the human spirit in collaboration a wide range of equally passionate Clients and Consultants.
The role of Studio Manager & Administrator is a new one at TABC. It is a wide ranging one that can be tailored to suit the strengths and interests of the right person to take this on. Some of the more important responsibilities include:
- Upkeep of the studio
- Book-keeping & regular Financial Reporting
- Supporting the Management Team
- Providing administrative support to Project Architects
- Maintaining the material & sample library
- A growing 10 person Architecture & Design studio focussed on affordable green design
- Flexible work hours at our beautiful Leslieville studio
- Family-friendly (and pet-friendly) culture
- Strong social justice and environmental shared values
- Mutually supportive environment for everyone’s professional development
- A passion for the environment and social justice
- 3+ years professional experience in administrative or book-keeping roles
- Experience working with small teams to deliver projects on schedule
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with multiple priorities
- Bookkeeping experience [preferably with Quickbooks]
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, and Adobe InDesign
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools
- A commitment to your own professional growth
- Competitive compensation including base salary, profit sharing plan, generous vacations, and Paid Personal Time Off
- Training and support for your professional growth
- Flexible, family-friendly work arrangements
- Being part of a team that support and nurtureeach other
- Knowing your talents are making a positivedifference in people’s lives
We value diversity in our workplace
At The Architect Builders Collaborative, we believe that diversity supports great design. We welcome people of all backgrounds, gender, and abilities who want to help find solutions to climate change through making great green buildings.
If you’re interested in applying, email us at email@example.com
Please include a cover letter and resume/CV in the email.